me asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Fantasy foot ball trade help!?

Hello everyone I have recently entered a espn regular format league with a total of 8 teams. After the draft and som trades this is my team:

QB- Tom Brady

RB- jamaal Charles

RB- marshawn lynch

WR- denarius Thomas

WR- dez Bryant

TE- Owen Daniels

FLEX- Darren sproles

DEF- Seattle Seahawks

K- Justin tucker

BN- mike Wallace WR

BN- Cecil shorts WR

BN- desean Jackson WR

BN- Michael Vick QB

BN- Andre brown RB

BN- Ben Tate RB

BN- Pierre Thomas RB

A team has offered me James jones(WR Green Bay) Steven Ridley(RB New England patriots) for denarius Thomas and Darren sproles should I take this trade?

To build off that trade I was talking to my friend about trading him after the above trade went through so I would give him James jones, Steven Ridley, and Cecil shorts for Calvin Johnson and jimmy Grahm. Should I make that trade?

Do you think I should take none of the trades just the first one or both?

Thanks for the help!

• James
    Favorite Answer

If your friend is actually gonna give you the no1 WR and no1 TE for the no13RB and some loose change then you absolutely must make that trade. This essentially boils down to Demaryius Thomas and Sproles for Calvin Johnson which is a trade I would make in a heartbeat.

• Mike

I would stay where you're at. You don't have the WR depth to trade away one of your starters.

If you made that trade and traded with your friend, you wouldn't have anybody good to start in your flex spot. If you had somebody better than D.Jackson I would say it's a good trade. But you would be gambling and hoping one of your bench players will breakout and fill the void left by Sproles/Ridley.

Check the waiver wire and see if Zach Sudfeld (NE TE) or Kenbrell Thompkins (NE WR) is available. Both players have a great opportunity to breakout and have a huge season. With Hernandez locked up, Lloyd released, and Welker gone from NE, Brady is going to need a new guy to step up.

thats a toss up man...honestly if that was me I would take that trade.