Ever wondered if the souls of your deceased relatives are watching/protecting you?

My grandmother passed away long before I even purchased my house. One night my mother dreamt her telling her to make sure that I had locked the front door. Something woke me that night and for some reason I went to check the front door and realised I had left it wide open.

About a month ago my mother had a vivid dream of her long deceased sister. It was so vivid my mother called us to help look for her. A few weeks after my mom (who never had any heart problems before) had a heart attack and passed away. Did her sister come checking on her to prepare her?

I remember hours before my father passed away he was 'seeing" his deceased relatives and smiling at them telling us they had come for him.

If the souls/spirits of your deceased relatives are around does this mean they are not at rest or maybe that they are around in some higher form?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

'And 'Angels unawares' we Я all spirits hons & we never die, we simple step away from the body's needed for our souls to inhabit for the use of all the property's it has. Our spirits is the maine agent that runs the body until we 'pass over' & out of them...Death is just a way of getting on w/life. Yes, your Mom's sister aided her to the other side we know & Re-member as 'HOME' sweet home...they always go home.

My parents both came/come to me by way of 'lights' flickering etc...the energy of the electricity gives them power, as our own body's are full of Electric. We all are from ENERGY & light, called God/Creator who blew up so God & We can 'feel' & experience life... & continue to created in what we created too (Ye are God/s) on/in this Planet & in these encasement's 'feeling' our lives~

Source(s): Cosmos~

Well the Bible answers this question simply - first off at Ezekiel 18:4 it says in part that "The soul that is sinning—it itself will die." So when the human body dies, the soul dies with the body - it does not leave the body to go to another place, it just ceases to exist. This is further backed up for us at Ecclesiastes 9:5,6, where it tells us the following: "For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.  Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun." So what we learn from this scripture is that first of all death is like a deep sleep - there is no pain nor sufferring. The dead cannot feel anything, and nor can they do anything. However, we see that the Bible holds a wonderful future for the dead, at John 5:28, "the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out."

I hope this helps!

Source(s): The Bible
  • ?

No, the Bible tells me at Ezekiel 18:4 that the soul that is sinning dies meaning it ceases to exist.

• Sometimes these parents do ask God if he could open a window for them to check on their children, And god does at the right timing so they can.

Source(s): Apostle James the Greater