Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F?

Unable to send or receive messages for the Yahoo (ralphcalatchi) account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID:... show more Unable to send or receive messages for the Yahoo (ralphcalatchi) account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Server: 'plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Protocol: POP3
Port: 995
Secure(SSL): Yes
Update: The answers provided in the last 48 hours are similar to the ones provided in most forums. It still does not work, and the same error message is displayed. It may be that Yahoo Mail Plus should be made to work within Outlook and not as a stand-alone inside Windows Live Mail. I upgraded my Microsoft Office Suite... show more The answers provided in the last 48 hours are similar to the ones provided in most forums. It still does not work, and the same error message is displayed.

It may be that Yahoo Mail Plus should be made to work within Outlook and not as a stand-alone inside Windows Live Mail.

I upgraded my Microsoft Office Suite 2010 from 2003, but the product key does not seem to "activate" Outlook 2010.

Please advise.
1 answer 1