sylvia asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

一封英文信~請幫忙英翻中~中翻英

我寄的一封信給國外網站,

原因是因為我買了兩本一樣的書,但她出貨通知上只寫了一本,

下面是我收到的回信!

I am terribly sorry for the delay in dispatching one of your items; we have had some difficulty in obtaining stock from our supplier in the usual time period. We hope to have this shipped to you by 27 August 2013.

If you do not wish to continue with your order, please advise and we may be able to cancel this providing it still hasn’t been dispatched.

我大概懂他的意思,但怕有錯,可以再幫我翻譯一下嗎?謝謝

另外我想回信的內容也麻煩幫我翻成英文~謝謝

「謝謝你的回復。您的意思是其中一本書已寄出,但另一本還沒有貨,而你們會盡量在8月27號前寄出嗎?如果是這樣的話我願意等你們將貨寄出。不過這樣貨物大該會甚麼時候到呢?謝謝」

還有一句

「好,我知道了,我願意等你們將貨寄出,謝謝你們,期待收到這本書」

謝謝~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

第一段英譯中:

很抱歉沒有在時間內將您的項目送出。我們在和供應商取貨時出了一些問題以導致無法在約定的時間內取到貨物並寄出。我們會盡力在2013年8月27日以前將您的項目運送給您。

若您無意願再購買此項目,請告知我們。因為您的項目目前還未送出,我們也許能夠幫您取消您的訂單。

Thank you for the reply. Do you mean there is currently no supply of the book, and you'll do your best in shipping the book before august 27th? If that's the case then I am willing to wait for the item to be sent. But approximately when will the item arrive?

還有一句

「好,我知道了,我願意等你們將貨寄出,謝謝你們,期待收到這本書」

Okay, I get it. I am willing to wait for the item to be sent. Thank you. I'm looking forward to getting this book.

Source(s): 自己

非常抱歉拖延的調度一個您的專案 ;我們有一些很難的通常時間內從我們的供應商獲得股票。我們希望能有這由 2013 年 8 月 27 日已發貨給你。如果您不希望繼續與您的訂單,請告知和我們可能能夠取消此提供仍然沒有被派。

"Thank you for your reply. You mean one of the books have been mailed, but another still haven't got that in stock, you'll try August 27 mailed it? if that's the case, then I'm willing to wait until you post the goods out. But if the goods that will, when to be right? "最後一句就是"Yes, I know, I'm willing to wait until you post the goods out, thank you, and look forward to receiving this book"

2013-08-26 09:08:32 補充:

用Bing翻譯出來的

回覆中譯:

謝謝您的回覆。我訂了兩件相同的貨品,但早前只收到了一件。我知道你會盡力在2013年8月27日前寄出剩餘的貨品,因此,請告知我何時能在香港收到它?

2013-08-26 01:33:36 補充:

英文回信:

Thank your for your reply. I ordered two identical items, but had received only 1 item earlier. I understand that you will endeavor to send the remaining item by August 27, 2013, accordingly, please advise when can I expect to receive it in Hong Kong?

Thank you for your reply. I would like to confirm with you that one of the books was already dispatched while the other book was out of stock, but you would try your best to send it before August 27. Am I correct? If this is the case, I would like to wait for your delivery.

2013-08-26 00:48:40 補充:

May I know the arrival time of the stock please? Thank you.

===

OK, I get that. I would like to wait for your delivery, thank you. I am looking forward to seeing the book.