buy or sell: MMLP2 will be overhyped/overrated?

im a huge eminem fan but i think that this album will be over hyped by his stans/c0ckriders and the media

there IS a difference between being a fan and a stan

Favorite Answer

im having a hard time believing this....but if its true i say fuckthemedia, and we should all just wait and see how the album is, we cannot judge it by the single either. i can't say it's gonna be great but if he has the balls to call it "marshall mathers lp 2" then it must be something similar to that style he had on mmlp. if this album is good, hip hop might be coming back around soon in the mainstream

There have been quite a few rappers who have made part 2's to their "best album" and most of those part 2's were trash. But with an artist like Eminem.. I'm sure if he had the balls to name his 8th album mmlp2, it will be straight fire. So far its following the typical Eminem album formula. A catchy, gimmicky, song for the radio which will probably have a weird music video. I'm almost positive the album will live up to the title. This is Em we're talking about... He he has money and fame. He's not using his best album title to get paid or recognized.

Regardless if my opinion is biased as a huge em fan, it's irrelevant. MMLP2 will sell, it was a great choice in title by Em to get sales and to get fans pumped. And it will be a great album, this is not some newcomer to hiphop trying to rack up hype and sales. He's about his fans and is giving them what they want.

Tracklist!

1. Public Service Announcement 2013 (Skit)

2. All Fall Down (He's Back)

3. Survival (feat. Liz Rodrigues)

4. Sh*t Feels Different

5. The King and His Crown

6. Over Their Heads (feat. Yelawolf and Skylar Grey)

7. Cloud Nine (feat. Tech N9ne)

8. Infinity and Beyond (Skit) (feat. Ken Kaniff)

9. Radio (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

10. Berserk

11. Trick or Treat

12. R.I.P. Kim

13. Gifted Curse (feat. Andre 3000)

14. Letter To My Fans (Stan Part 2) (feat. Emilie Autumn)

15. Blackman and Robbin' (feat. Dr. Dre)

16. Prodigal Son

17. Hip-Hop Still Lives

18. Still The Same Old Kid (feat. 50 Cent)

19. Please Kill Yourself (Skit)

Deluxe Edition

20. Run With It (feat. Yelawolf and Rittz)

21. Committed (feat. The New Royales)

22. Session Two (feat. Slaughterhouse)

Source(s): My cousin is an assistant producer to Rick Rubin. Although some tracks may be dropped, know that those are the tracklist Rick sent him.
  • Hound

Will be overhyped for sure