In March when I got my drivers permit, the DPS lady entered "F" instead of "M" for gender?

Will this affect me getting a drivers license in October? I haven't gone and changed it because I basically can't since my mom is working and my sister's 18 which in Texas, you have to have a legal guardian 21 or older to do any of that stuff? It shouldn't affect me getting my drivers license right... show more Will this affect me getting a drivers license in October? I haven't gone and changed it because I basically can't since my mom is working and my sister's 18 which in Texas, you have to have a legal guardian 21 or older to do any of that stuff? It shouldn't affect me getting my drivers license right since it was the DPS lady who put in the wrong information. I can still change it also too, right?