When a Liberal accuse a black person of being an uncle tom Because he or she disagree with Obama?

Do they even know what the word Means??? Uncle tom-A black persom who will do anything to stay in good standing with "the white man" including betray his own. How are we betraying our own if we're just stating a Opinion and what's right or wrong .Martin Luther King Would Never Approve of how this Word Being used right now or the Word itself or how Liberals rather care about the skin color rather then the person actions.and I ain't Republican either I'm a black independent voter.

Favorite Answer

Yes, the term is accurate. "Uncle Toms" in the modern sense are criticizing Democrats, who are trying to help poverty-stricken blacks, in order to kiss up to rich and powerful white men in the Republican Party.

Martin Luther King Jr died half a century ago. I don't think you can accurately say exactly what would Martin Luther King Jr have to say about modern politics. The men who marched with him are all Democrats now.

• R J

It's really just an intimidation tactic by them. It's the mind set like they know what is good for everyone and you should follow 'lock step' with what they say. like in your case you are your own person and make your own decisions and don't want someone else deciding what you do.

This is a link to A Guide to Understanding the Political Left it answers your question in detail and use the search engine at the top to learn more. Take care.

*http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory...

I am a Native Independent Voter and I stopped listening to anything that comes out of a Liberals mouth a long time ago. They use that word like they use 'fair' , 'tolerant' or any other word they use, they know nothing of what they speak.

Martin Luther King was a republican. I believe he would be ashamed of anyone of his race that felt they were "entitled" to special treatment.

There is no difference between a black Conservative calling black Liberals slaves on a plantation and black Liberals calling black Conservatives Uncle Toms.

Both are wrong!!!!

• sully

talking to a homeboy last night - aint no uncle tom - aint no herman cain - just knows bs when he smells it

liberals demonize ambition and success......because liberals can't achieve it.....liberals think like children.....