travel from tenerife or barcelona to amsterdam without getting the netherlands entry stamp on my passport?

i have a schenguen visa to (tenerife) spain from london, i am considering going to amsterdam, i want to know whats the best way to travel to amsterdam without having their stamp on my passport? like if i travel by plane from barcelona to amsterdam and then stay for 2 days and then back to barcelona then leave the schenguen zone to london after will it still mean ill have their stamp on my passport?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

When you enter or leave the Schengen zone you get a stamp in your passport, when traveling within you do not get a stamp.

So if you really want to avoid getting a Dutch stamp and you are willing to pay a lot extra for the flights via Barcelona you can do it.

• 3 years ago

In Tenerife you can do such a thing you are feeling like any time of the season as a result of its weather, natural environments and tourist infrastructure designed for enjoyment for all the household so this place is the perfect area for a great vacation and with hotelbye you will get it. In Tenerife are a lot of points waiting for you to find and some of those is in the south west shore of Tenerife. A place that's a spectacular spot for watching whales free in the ocean. Up to 26 species are found just off the coast, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and even blue whales. In Tenerife you will also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best maximum and its two ecosystems make the climb an event high in contrasts.

• Dru
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

If you are still in the Schengenzone, you wont get a stamp. Youre free to travel within the zone.

For example if you travel from Barcelona to Amsterdam by road or rail you wont get a stamp either.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Barcelona has become one of the first tourist destination of Spain since it understands how exactly to please the large majority : with a history on the list of oldest in Europe, a town that never sleeps and an inland high in charm, remarkable lovely beaches in La Costa Brava and you will see all of this in the event that you take a peek with hotelbye first. All of the imaginative secrets, the Romanesque churches and the truly amazing names in modern art and architecture like: Dali, Gaudi, Miro and Picasso provide Barcelona a spot in the set of towns you must see.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jordy
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

you get Stamps on border control. and the Schengen zone is one great zone where all the countries that reside within it have no Border control between eachother. ONLY THE OUTSIDE BORDERS OF THE SCHENGEN ZONE HAVE BORDER CONTROL. as long as you won't go out of the schengen zone, there will be no border control and thus no stamp. although i really don't understand what's so bad about a dutch stamp.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.