Travel from tenerife or barcelona to amsterdam without getting the netherlands entry stamp on my passport?

i have a schenguen visa to (tenerife) spain from london, i am considering going to amsterdam, i want to know whats the best way to travel to amsterdam without having their stamp on my passport? like if i travel by plane from barcelona to amsterdam and then stay for 2 days and then back to barcelona then leave the... show more i have a schenguen visa to (tenerife) spain from london, i am considering going to amsterdam, i want to know whats the best way to travel to amsterdam without having their stamp on my passport? like if i travel by plane from barcelona to amsterdam and then stay for 2 days and then back to barcelona then leave the schenguen zone to london after will it still mean ill have their stamp on my passport?