Best LED light bulb for kitchen?

I am planning to buy new light bulbs and they are LED light bulbs for my kitchen. I have 4 housing installed up my roof and I am not sure which is the right light bulb to buy. At the moment, the light bulbs are currently in use are Compact Florescent flood light bulb (they save energy,but I prefer LED lighting... show more I am planning to buy new light bulbs and they are LED light bulbs for my kitchen. I have 4 housing installed up my roof and I am not sure which is the right light bulb to buy. At the moment, the light bulbs are currently in use are Compact Florescent flood light bulb (they save energy,but I prefer LED lighting over compact florescent). The compact florescent light bulb is at 11W but not sure how much lumen. I like the light range for the kitchen right now, but it can be brighter. I am looking into LED reflector flood light bulb. I am planning to pick up a Philip LED reflector flood light. However I am not sure if this is the recommended light bulb for good lighting and energy saving.

Philip LED reflector light bulb:

http://www.usa.philips.com/c/standard-led-light-bulbs/20011/cat/en/#filterState0=LED_REFLECTOR_SU_US_CONSUMER%3Dtrue;compareState0=id0%3D%2Cid1%3D%2Cid2%3D%2CcompareView%3Dfalse;productState0=page%3D1%2Csort%3Dsubcat_asc_group

Thanks!