Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 7 years ago

Fiancé on adult webcam sites?

Please help. I had a look at my fiancés Internet history and found that he had been on sites such as sweetcams and my secret cams. I don't mind him watching porn but is this a step further than porn and is this unacceptable? From what I can make it out its sites where the girls are live. He dosent have a web cam so they can't see him but it looks like he can watch them live and maybe also chat to them but I dnt know if he has paid for them? I questioned him about it Nd he said its just like porn and he watched it before we was engaged. Please help should I just let this go or is this different to porn?

Favorite Answer

That would be too much for me,with porn you are just watching but with webcam sites you are interacting at some level and it oversteps the line,besides it doesn't really matter if other people are okay with it,this is your relationship and it is up to you to set the boundaries about what you can and cannot tolerate.

Admittedly the girls on the sites are just acting,the viewer thinks that they are somehow getting these girls to do what they want them to do but in reality they are really very scripted and are just good at convincing the viewer that they are having a personal experience,they wont want to meet up or anything like that but the fact that it does feel like a personal one on one experience makes it a step further than watching porn in my opinion.

1

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?qmTL

Porn is okay. But this. Wow. I'm a guy an i wouldn't be doing this especially if had a fiancée - girlfriend - or wife. If he was getting on cam for them I'd be getting out this relationship faster then anything. They get paid to do this. But it may be free but still. You chat with them an tell them what they do. An talk dirty to them.

Some the people give their numbers. Have relationships. Or just hook up. Porn no hook up. No live chat. Just watching two people bang another. This isn't porn. It's watching a girl by herself pleasing herself an doing what you tell them to do. So technically this is NOT porn an far more different. If dont believe

Go to sweetcam.com yourself an talk to a girl not a dude an you'll see exactly what it is. Or ask her to explain the site to you.

It's different from porn because he can CONTACT them. Which mean he can cheat, have conversation, build a relationship, or friendship with these people. He can chat with them, therefore it's wrong. you are in the right, I wouldn't let it go.

There is no contact with porn, because this offers contact options it's NOT porn

Carla.. I would " Log on" to these sites to get the skinny on how much it costs.. there will be a Payment" area during registration,,just the fact that he didn't mention it to you means two things.. either he's telling the truth, and he did the viewing pre engagement to you or he's lying to you about it which means he's doing something deceptive or something he knows he shouldn't be doing.

Isn't there a timeline on internet history? you should have been able to see the time he was visiting these sites? dunno maybe not anways...

Once you have registration fees and viewing costs from the sites he visits, it would be easy to check credit card and bank records( if you have access) for some " clandestine" charges in those same amounts.. which will have dates on the statements. ~ Good luck! but be sure to get your facts straight before making a big deal out of this..

Source(s): My own school of hard knocks

Porn is usually free online. It's normal for men to watch it..as long as he doesn't ignore you, don't give him hell for it. Webcam is different,how do you think these girls get paid? Yea he has to pay for it. Even though he doesn't use a webcam himself, he types to them And tells them what to do. It's more intimate than regular porn. Be careful, and don't be played for a fool. Good luck hun

If it was free, I would say let it go. It really isn't much different than porn when you think about it. But I'm guessing it's not free and probably not cheap. I would be worried more about how much money he is spending on it.

if all he's doing is watching models on cam, just let it go..I know this because I caught my guy ogling girls at http://www.camprostitutes.com/ and it was hard but I let it go and eventually he stopped

Try http://Leakycams.com they have many free chat rooms where you can chat or watch show for free without registration

enjoy ;)

• Mr.

Oh.

I thought that you meant that your fiance worked at that place ha ha

I was like whaa?!?