Any duas to have a good year in school?

Not really talking about grades. Just to have a good year.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah bro here

Dua

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَّآلِ مُحَمَّدٍاللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْألُكَ عِلْماً نَافِعاَ  وَعَمَلاً صَالِحاًوَحِفْظاً قَوِيّاً   وَفَهْماً كَامِلاًوَعَقْلاً سَالِماً  بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا اَرْحَمَ ٱلرَّاحِمِينَاللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمَّدٍ وَّآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

Transliteration

Bismillāhir rahmānir raheem  -Allāhumma Swalli ‘alā Muhammadin wa aali Muhammad  -Allāhumma inni asaluka ‘amalan nāfi‘ā  -Wa ‘amalan swālihā    - hifzan qawiyyā   -wa fahman kāmilā  -wa aqlan sālimā  - birahmatika yā arhamar rāhimeen   -Allāhumma Swalli ‘alā Muhammadin wa aali Muhammad- 

Translation

In the name of Allah the Beneficent, the Merciful, O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family O Allah I ask You for beneficial knowledge  and good deeds and a strong memory and a perfect understanding and a sound intellect by Your mercy, O the most Merciful of the merciful ones O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family.

God be with you.

• 6 years ago

As they always say, do your best and leave Allah the rest. No specific duas I believe, just keep your prayers on time and supplicate to Allah always whatever it is you need or want. May Allah grant you a good year in school and outside of it. Ameen

But here's a nice dua I am trying to apply, Bismillahi tawakalto Allahlahi wa la howla wa la kuwata illa Billah. Say this everyday when you get out of your house, which basically means that you are putting all your trust in Allah.

• 6 years ago

Just open your hands and heart to Allah, and ask Him to give you a good year if He wills....in your own language, in your own words...Allah will hear you and it will reach Him inshallah

Hope you a good year ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.