Please, help me explain this?

On the official website for scientology

http://www.scientology.org/

Why don't they say anything about their actual beliefs? Is it because the leaders of scientology know that none of it makes sense?

The part they don't talk about on this website is about how the whole religion is based on a science fiction book written by Ron Hubbard. They don't talk about how scientologists believe that there was an evil alien overlord named Xenu who had a population problem on his planet so he decided to freeze a bunch of the aliens on his planet and take them down to Earth and dump them in a volcano, and then the spirits of the aliens tried to escape Earth but there were special alien soul catchers above Earth and they captured the aliens and brought them back down to the Earth's surface and brain washed them to make them not try to escape Earth and to this day that those alien souls roam the Earth and are the source of all the bad feelings that we experience. Think I'm kidding? Fact check me. I have 4 questions:

1. Do the leaders of scientology know that none of this is true?

2. Do the followers of scientology believe these things?

3. Do the followers of scientology even know that this is what scientology is based on?

4. How can a religion like this grow to the size it has with these kinds of beliefs?

Favorite Answer

You need to work on your TROLLING "skills" LOL

But thanks for directing folks to the correct official website which does fully explain Scientology

Source(s): I'm a Scientologist

I'm a former member of the Church of Scientology and I've read Hubbard's science fiction. Although Scientology has a science fictionish element- several,in fact- those things are NOT in his science fiction books. Xenu is not mentioned by Hubbard anywhere but in the OT levels.

I don't know that I'd say that Scientology is based on that. It does not come up til the advanced levels. The Xenu stuff is nowhere in the intro or intermediate levels,, or Clear, or OTI or OTII.

It comes up on OTIII and figures prominently there through OTVII, yes.

Source(s): Former member, OT and someone who's read Hubbard's science fiction and Western pulps and his Dianetics and Scientology books.
  • ?

Wow are you suprised ? What you have heard about xenu, and the religion being based on a science fiction book, it total BS. There are more than 18 books at the basis of Scientology, and they have nothing to do with Sci-fi. Scientology is not faith based... we don't believe in aliens. That's a story of the internet, and that's why you don't read about it on a official website. If you read the books you understand what Scientology is all about: applicable knowledge that you can use in life. Real tools that you can use to increase you understanding. No crazy things in here lol:

http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-in-soci...

They only tell the victim about Xenu after he or she has already invested a lot of money and time into the cult. Psychologically, they are then more likely to accept that utter ridiculous BS than admit they were scammed for all those years.

How to explain Scientology"

Bunch of stupid people following the stupid ravings of a Failed Science fiction writer and well known Paranoid!

Any self-respecting, intelligent troll would know better than to give the link to the site they are giving false data about. LOL People do like to look for themselves and will clearly see how you lied. You have no credibility.

Scientology is nothing more than FALSE RELIGION or CULT....

• ?

They don't get into that until like the 7the. Level. After you've been programmed to believe.

For them to be right, Jesus must be wrong. Tom Cruise was going to be a priest in his teen years, he was a Catholic. And sickness like his is duplicated in many cases. You must FIRST reject Jesus to accept Scientology. And two of his wives were Catholic and have rejected Cruise.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/07/09/t...