Is dark hair, red beard, a Scotch-Irish trait?

Is have dark hair (brown, dark/brown black hair) and a completely red or intermingled red beard a soley a Scotch-Irish trait? I have a red and black beard and have no idea where the red hair comes from (at least from my immediate family (who is Mexican) no one else has red hair). I have only seen this on one of my... show more Is have dark hair (brown, dark/brown black hair) and a completely red or intermingled red beard a soley a Scotch-Irish trait? I have a red and black beard and have no idea where the red hair comes from (at least from my immediate family (who is Mexican) no one else has red hair). I have only seen this on one of my other friends who is scotch-irish. He says several of his family members have red beards even though they have dark hair as well. So is this mostly a scotch-irish trait? I have Spanish Catalan ancestry but I hear they a practically non existent red haired population :\
Update: Irish and Scottish people descend from the same Celtic tribes originally, So Scotch-Irish is "A Thing". Why did you even answer anything, seriously?
Update 2: If your talking about an American Asian or black either they dye it or they aren't pure. Most blacks aren't here due to obvious shameful reasons we all know about so that doesn't really count seeing as most slave owners were English or Scottish.
Update 3: So do you have an actual answer or you just here to dot my I's and cross my T's????
8 answers 8