Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Should I have sex at the age of 12?

When I was 7 I Guy I knew gave me a lecture of what sex was, ever since then I have had cravings for it and went through the phase when I was the sl#t of the school and got teased really badly about it. I also went through the phase were I was watching porn videos just so I could understand what its like. I really want it but I don't know what to do and I don't want to tell. My counceller or my parents..

Favorite Answer

Yep, go ahead and do it

#yolo

Source(s): Jesus christ, lets all hope your a troll

Dear Rachel,

I think the answer is absolutely no in this case. Twelve is much to young for sex. You should at least wait until you're 16, which is not recommended if you don't want to be called a sl#t. If you really are thinking about sex so young, it's time to tell a counselor, trusted adult, or parent. It might be embarrassing, but it is not a good mental position for anyone to be thinking about intercourse all the time.

there right Sex is not a toy kiddo its for adults only once you go down this road you can't go back

your still young and innocent when i was your age i was more into video games , toys and playing out door games with my friends sex never even crossed my mind

your still far too young got some growing up to do before you do that stuff wait till your at least in college

do you want to have a baby at like 13 it will ruin your life

• Frank

No.

Talk to your counselor about your desires. Just because you want to do something doesn't mean that you have to do it. Part of growing up is doing what is better for you.

Your counselor will help you think this through and deal with it.

• Emily

It's called hormones. Everyone has them, it doesn't mean it's ok to go out and have sex. Porn isn't what sex really is. Try masturbating.

EH!? What the fu? You should be worried about what toy you're gonna get in your next happy meal, not sex. Go watch Sesame Street, it should be on right now.

baby its best to wait because when you do have sex you not going to want to stop and sex is not a toy to play with, just wait to you get married and find somebody thats going to love you and treat you right, you don't want your first to be with someone who don't care nothing about you just wait you aint missing nothing baby trust me just wait

*Slams lap top shut and throws hands up in the air*. I'm done. That's it. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.