PLEASE HELP! Can't find USAA UK customer service number anywhere!?

I'm currently stationed overseas and I'm trying to find the UK USAA customer service number and every time I go to their site or Google it i get the number 00-800-531-82220 which is a invalid number. What am I doing wrong?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

This is everything from their 'contact us' page below:

I want to contact USAA

Phone

210-531-USAA (8722)

or 800-531-USAA

Call by Mobile Phone

#USAA

AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon

Home Office Address

9800 Fredericksburg Road

San Antonio, TX 78288

Bank Routing Number

Accessibility

For TTY Device, dial 711

I don't know if this is what you need, but I also found this at the second USAA site below:

Questions? Call 1-800-531-7154 and ask to speak to a representative.

We welcome comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about this Statement or any part of our service, you may contact us by e-mailing itlondon@usaa.com or in writing to USAA Limited, Fitzwilliam House, 10 St. Mary Axe, London EC3A 8AE. Any feedback will be stored at this office.

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

• vyky
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Usaa Customer Service Phone Number

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

PLEASE HELP! Can't find USAA UK customer service number anywhere!?

I'm currently stationed overseas and I'm trying to find the UK USAA customer service number and every time I go to their site or Google it i get the number 00-800-531-82220 which is a invalid number. What am I doing wrong?

Source(s): 39 find usaa uk customer service number anywhere: https://shortly.im/btbLt
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Usaa Telephone Number

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

We regret the difficulty you encountered in attempting to reach our office, and we would like the opportunity to assist you. You may contact us with information about your situation at executivecommunications@usaa.com. If you have a USAA number, please include it, as well as the country from which you are calling in your email message.

Source(s): USAA Executive Communications
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.