Did Matt Flynn just loose his starting QB job again....this time to Terrell Pyror?

Look at Matt Flynn's stats: 3 for 6 for 19 yards 0 touchdowns and 2 Interceptions

Now look at Terrell Pyror leading the comeback he is 7 for 10 for 93 yards 1 touchdown and 0 Interceptions. He also has 37 rushing yards on 4 carries and a rushing touchdown.

Terrell Pyror really does give the Raiders there best chance to win, should the Raiders start Pyror week 1? I think so. The only reason Flynn was good at one point was because of the system in Green Bay.

Favorite Answer

You're the same guy who just answered "you take preseason way too seriously" when asked about the patriots getting butt raped by the lions. Then go and post this garbage.

In the grand scheme of things it probably doesn't matter because when your two best choices to man the most important position in the NFL are a one game wonder and a guy who recently admitted that he didn't really know how to throw a football then your season is already lost.

The Raiders should start Pryor week 1 but I'd bet that Flynn get that start. Pryor will take over by week 4 though.

To be fair, that bears D was pumped up and no matter what QB they put in Oakland is still going to struggle this year. They have little protection and even fewer weapons. Pryor would make sense only because he's mobile and won't take as much of a beating over the course of the season.

I honestly can imagine Pryor as a starting QB in the regular season.

Although hes so fast!

Matt Flynns got the big bucks so i expect him to start even though he doesnt do amazing in pre season.

If the raiders start out 0-2 then they will switch to Pryor.

Who understands you?

I remember after the first preseason game you were telling how Brady out performed Manning. Yesterday after the Pats lost to the Lions, you agree with everybody that the preseason doesn't count.

By the time Pryor came to the game the Bears were not playing the starters anymore.

I don't think he has lost it yet but it does put the pressure on him to preform better next week.One thing I have noticed is that offensive line there is bad.who ever is QB is going to have their hands full

Flynn had that one GREAT game while he was with GB and parlayed that into a nice contract! Guess no one ever thought to see if he could do it again I guess!

Im watching this bears raiders game and i think he is gonna loose this starting job because its all about dynamic quaterbacks Now n days.

i dunno the raiders are garbage anyways, they could have rodgers under center and miss the playoffs