80mm to 76mm wheels- inline skates?

I used to use Proline 900 skates which have "76mm urethane wheels, BEVO ABEC 7 bearings" and I now have a pair of Bladerunner Pro 80 skates that have "80 mm spoked urethane wheels. ABEC 5 bearings." Would I be able to but the 76mm wheel/bevo abec 7 bearings set and take my correct wheels and... show more I used to use Proline 900 skates which have "76mm urethane wheels, BEVO ABEC 7 bearings" and I now have a pair of Bladerunner Pro 80 skates that have "80 mm spoked urethane wheels. ABEC 5 bearings."

Would I be able to but the 76mm wheel/bevo abec 7 bearings set and take my correct wheels and bearings off and switch them with ease and without purchasing anything else? I have the tools to remove/put on wheels and bearings already.

I loved my old skates, but these new ones aren't to my liking as much. As a Carhop, I usually spend 5-8hrs on my skates straight because I'd rather skate than run. Thanks for any advice :)