Borderline enlarged spleen and liver...is my doc a quack?

So I have had constant, 24/7 chest pain that slowly turned into abdominal pain (between base of ribs and belly button) and after a billion different tests my doctor finally ordered an abdominal ultrasound. Results are in and he says my spleen is just about enlarged and my liver is a little as well. HE says... show more So I have had constant, 24/7 chest pain that slowly turned into abdominal pain (between base of ribs and belly button) and after a billion different tests my doctor finally ordered an abdominal ultrasound. Results are in and he says my spleen is just about enlarged and my liver is a little as well. HE says "Hm. You must have been born with large organs."
A little back history (i'll sum it up quick) My mother died in January, and I started getting sick. Had a bad head rush that cause facial numbness, pain, etc. Had all cardiac workup possible, head + chest ct's with dye contract, numerous MRI's, blood work, you name it. All felt like I had a blood clot or blockage but I was just being a spaz and that was ruled out. Had the constant chest pain since she passed and last 2-3 months it slowly worked to abdomen, and here we are...
The only results/answers I had was....2months ago I was told one of my liver enzymes/function was a wee bit high. I was told my cholesterol is a whopping 500+. I haven't had a normal bowl movement in months, though I have a regular schedule and yes, I had found blood fresh, black (went to the e.r. and said I was a-okay) and there is mucus present 9/10 times.

My question is, what should I do next? I have set up and appointment with a GI doc to get checked on Tuesday. Other symptoms I have are random dizzyness and feeling detached from everything, random muscle weakness and spasms from my abdomen on up, joint and muscle pains and stuff like that.

I am 25 male, drink 2-3 beers every other night and diet is not the greatest lately. I haven't been to the gym since I started getting sick because my doctor said 'No'. He did prescribe me a cholesterol lowering med but it says not to take if your liver may be or close to enlarged...

Help? Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated