sdfs asked in TravelAir Travel · 7 years ago

e-tickets and printing out tickets for easyjet? help please!!?

so i am taking an easyjet flight from moscow domodedovo to gatwick london.

i will buy the ticket online and i suppose get an e-ticket. now what?

if i do web check in on easyjet, can i print out these tickets on a regular piece of paper. are these my official tickets ? will they accept just regular old printer paper tickets?

or can i check in at domodedovo? what if there is not an easyjet kiosk at this airport. i know there are self service check ins however on the domodedovo website they do not include easyjet on their list of airlines that use this self service check ins.

if i go to the airport with just the e ticket, can i go to any airline kiosk and get them to exchange the e ticket to a real ticket ?

so:

web check in: printer paper official ticket?

check in at airport in person: if easyjet kiosk is not available, can any airline kiosk check me in?

i will not be checking any baggage.

thank you!

Update:

thank you. but my question is is that what if there is no easyjet check in counter?

how do i get my boarding passes then?

can i go to any airline check in counter?

can i do a web check in and print my boarding pass on printer paper. will they accept printer paper boarding passes?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Gerd P
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I quote easyJet's information:

We are an online check-in only airline.

Prior to arriving at the airport for your scheduled flight, You must check-in online and either print Your boarding pass or download a mobile boarding pass if you are flying from an airport where they are accepted [Mobile boarding passes are not yet available departing from DME]. To check-in online, you must go on our website and click on the ‘Manage Bookings’ section on the top right-hand side of the homepage, enter the booking reference details you received when booking your flight(s) and follow the onscreen instructions. You must complete the online check-in for Your scheduled Flight(s) between 30 days and 2 hours before the scheduled departure of Your Flight. Once You have checked-in online, You must also print Your boarding pass and take it to the airport with You.

► A d d e d : There is an easyJet counter at Domodedovo where you drop-off your checked baggage and where your documents (passport, boarding pass) will be checked. You need to check-in online and print-out your boarding pass on your printer since you cannot check-in at the airport using the self-service check-in kiosks; they are not available for easyJet passengers.

http://www.domodedovo.ru/en/main/infopass/3/ ..

Source(s):

http://www.easyjet.com/en/terms-and-conditions#a12 ..

• 7 years ago

I can't remember how long before it is (I think 15 days or less) before your flight, go to your booking on EasyJet website and check in online. Print out the ticket(s)/booking confirmation. Ordinary paper will do. When you get to the airport, if you have no luggage, you can proceed to the security gate. They will want to see your booking confirmation/ticket. If you don't print anything out and check in online, you get charged around £40 or more to do it at the airport. What you print out is your real ticket. There isn't any other kind with cheap airlines. If you had luggage, you would drop that off at the baggage collection point before going through security.

EDIT

Your boarding pass will be one of the things you print out at home before travelling.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

e-tickets and printing out tickets for easyjet? help please!!?

so i am taking an easyjet flight from moscow domodedovo to gatwick london.

i will buy the ticket online and i suppose get an e-ticket. now what?

if i do web check in on easyjet, can i print out these tickets on a regular piece of paper. are these my official tickets ? will they accept just...

Source(s): tickets printing tickets easyjet please: https://biturl.im/2z2VS
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Your E-Ticket is what you will need to show to check in at the airport so you will need to print these off from the sites you booked them through. or they may send a confirmation email which will have your E-Ticket as an attachment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

E-tickets mean electronic tickets. They're already stored in the airline's system. You don't need to print it out or anything. As long as you have a confirmation of the flights, just show up at the airport, go to easyjet check in counter, show them your passport, they will give you your boarding pass. Done. Enjoy your flight!

Source(s): I travel
  • ierna
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Easyjet Boarding Pass

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Moscow is one of the greatest towns in the world. Is a town that has grown quickly in recent decades, and, consequently, comprises high-rise suburbs surrounding a relatively lightweight ancient center with lots of fascinating old architecture. The most important place of Moscow may be the Red Square that has been for centuries, one's heart and heart of Russia. Here, you are able to look at the Century St. Basil's Cathedral, one of the very famous items of architecture in the world and the constructivist pyramid of Lenin's Mausoleum. Red Square is definitely a wealthy invest symbols of Russia's turbulent and exciting past.

• 6 years ago

All you need to know about ticket printing like how to do it, problems you might face, how to get it organized and done right! Everything on the link! Hope it helps.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If you can't print out your boarding pass or not sure how to check-in online do what I do... use www.checkinpal.com they take care of it all for you for a small fee.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.