Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailPassword and Sign In · 8 years ago

i want to close my email account?

how do I close my email account?

• Molly
    Favorite Answer

To close a Yahoo Account:

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN...

Before closing your account, remember:

A closed account cannot be reactivated – While you can always sign up for a new account, closing an account will remove and delete it from the Yahoo! network.

You cannot delete a single Yahoo! product -- You will lose access, data, and settings for all Yahoo! ID associated with the closed account – This includes all messages in Yahoo! Mail and any personalization made in Yahoo! Mobile, and any other area of Yahoo! which can only be accessed with your Yahoo! ID and password.

I tried to install an app, they asked for my password which I cannot remember, then asked me to answer questions, I couldn't remember the answers I had given. Could you help me

yes

castingalife@yahoo.com