H.O.P.E. Program: Rent to Own A Home?

I've come across these ads telling me to call a phone number (888) 920-4893 for a rent to own program for a house. It claims that even with bad credit, I can own a home. I called the number and the recording said it's called the H.O.P.E. Program, and it stands for Home Ownership is Possible with Education.... show more I've come across these ads telling me to call a phone number (888) 920-4893 for a rent to own program for a house. It claims that even with bad credit, I can own a home. I called the number and the recording said it's called the H.O.P.E. Program, and it stands for Home Ownership is Possible with Education. It seems sketchy. Has anyone else come across one of these ads and came out with good results?
Update: Also, I forgot to mention, these ads were posted on Craigslist. They at first pose as a posting for a home for rent, but when you click on the ad, it is a scarcely detailed post simply instructing to call the number for a rent-to-own program.