Will hacked pokemon that breed pass on the "hacked" programing and not be allowed to battle?

Simply that because my cousin gave me a few cheat pokemon without telling me he used AR and I breeded them, will exp share pass on the hacked programing?

Favorite Answer

Here's the information you're needing:

1) If you've bred the hacked Pokemon, they won't pass down illegal moves or abilities, because moves have to be inherited from the Father primarily, and only level-up moves, valid TMs that both Mother and Father can learn, and Egg moves can be passed down to the baby Pokemon.

2) When you hatch the eggs, the Pokemon's IV, Nature, and stats are all set to what the proper spread is for their nature. Therefore, they're not hacked.

3) The only way this would cause issues is if a bred Pokemon has a hidden ability (ie: Contrary) that is not actually available. If so, while it may pass Nintendo's legality checks, it'll certainly be reported by people you play.

4) Using Exp. Share will not pass on programming, as Exp. Share only distributes the experience obtained in battle. It has no other such coding.

Source(s): Played since Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow, breeding Pokemon since Gold/Silver/Crystal. Other information has been obtained from http://www.serebii.net/games/breed.shtml
  • Spiffy

No, the baby is an entirely new Pokemon. A Pokemon that was created or modified by Action Replay/PokeSav/PokeGen/PokeBuilder/PokeCreator can be detected as such for three reasons:

1. It has characteristics impossible to get naturally in the game. In other words, you can't have things like a Pokemon with impossible EVs (over 255 in one stat, or over 510 overall, impossible capture informaton (like a Mewtwo caught in Saffron City in 1942), or impossible movesets (like a Flying Empoleon).

2. The PID doesn't match the shininess (or lack thereof), nature, and the IVs. You can use PokeGen to find a PID to match those attributes. You can download it, which supports all Pokemon games for the DS, here:

http://pokegen.projectpokemon.org/download.php?id=...

3. The "flavor" text is off - stuff like where it was first met being strange (a Mew met in Celadon City, for example), or a Cherish Ball on a non-event Pokemon.

Do any of your pokemon have special ribbons? If you transferred them from the older games, then they might have ribbons (e.g. contest ribbons from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum; special ribbons on special event pokemon; or hall of fame ribbons after defeating the Elite Four). Any pokemon with ribbons aren't allowed online. I don't know why. It drives me crazy. >_<

• yuan

Yes....if you breed snivy with hidden ability

No since it was obtained via normal means.

Yur-uh-nerd! Whooo! My bad i sneezed!

lol what?