Sally01 asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

What makeup would go best with my wedding theme?

m.davidsbridal.com/mt/www.davidsbridal.com/Product_One-Shoulder-Gown-with-Asymmetrically-Draped-Skirt-VW351000_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-White-by-Vera-Wang?un_jtt_v_altimage=showOtherDetailImage%281%29

Above is a link to my gown. My bridesmaids are also wearing one shoulder, very elegant dresses. And the men in the wedding party are wearing classic black tuxedos. The reception hall is very classy and vintagey as well, so this is definitely a formal affair. I'm having my makeup done professionally, but I'd like some suggestions before I go in. Should I play up my eyes or do a red lip instead? Should the bridesmaids do something similar? Or is a more natural look the way to go? Also, has anyone had airbrush makeup done before and, if so, would you recommend it? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I think keep your bridesmaids makeup simple and elegant. A bit of eye makeup and nice pinky gloss.

As for your makeup I would do a cat eye with a red or bright pink lip. Airbrush makeup is great! I do it on brides all the time. You just need someone with the right kind of makeup. Anything waterproof for foundation so it doesn't budge. Airbrush will make you look flawless.

Source(s): Professional Makeup Artist

You can go to make up artist ask her if you could afford hire one for your wedding you can also go to local college that had such program and hire a student if you are on a strict budget