Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Are American white people the least racist of all people on earth?

There would be race wars if this situation existed in most other nations:

www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

U. S. Department of Justice

Office of Justice Programs

Bureau of Justice Statistics

Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2006 Statistical Tables

Table 42

There were over 194,000 rapes of Whites; 17% were committed by Blacks

There were almost 18,000 rapes of Blacks; None were committed by Whites

There were over one million crimes of violence committed against white people; 130,000 of them were committed by Blacks

There were 720,00 crimes of violence committed against Blacks; 76,000 were committed by Whites

There were over 280,000 robberies of Whites; over 90,000 were committed by Blacks

There were over 60,000 robberies of Blacks; over 4,200 were committed by Whites

There were over 3.2 million assaults against Whites; over 350,000 were committed by Blacks

There were over 640,000 assaults against Blacks; 77,000 were committed by Whites

There were almost 58,000 Completed Property Taken With Injury against Whites; almost 24,000 were committed by Blacks

There were over 13,000 Completed Property Taken With Injury against Blacks; none were committed by Whites (ALL were committed by Blacks)

----------

Federal Bureau of Investigation report on “Crime in the United States,” 2010, fbi.gov:

Blacks are 13% of the population, Whites are 72%, but in 2010 Blacks committed:

-54% of the murders, five times the rate of Whites

-37% of the rapes, four times the rate of Whites

-56% of the robberies, five times the rate of Whites

-64% of the burglaries, four times the rate of Whites

----------

POVERTY IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF CRIME! shriek the democrats, but...

11/20/8 NPR (npr.org.): It's an indelible image of what people will do during desperate times. For a while, Bonnie and Clyde were almost American heroes. There's only one problem: The Depression years had very little crime. With the economy's current troubles, many people assume a crime wave is just around the corner. But criminologists say that's just an American myth. Just look at the 1920s, says David Kennedy, director of the Center for Crime Prevention at John Jay College of Criminal Studies. "It was a period of booming economic prosperity, the roaring '20s, and very high crime," he says. The 1950s and '60s were the same. The economy was great, but crime rates rose every single year.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Golfer
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

America is made up of 3 main groups

The political elite like the left keep the poor poor for their votes

The main stream worker who is the most tolerant as far as being a racist

Then you have the poor who are more racist because they put down other to make themselves feel important

As far as the world is concern American's as a whole are the most tolerant of any country.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I'd say stupid is more like it. White liberals are, obviously. But white conservatives go along with this bullshit too. Bitching about it online, whispering about it in corners. Why in the hell don't they DO something? Oh well, I'd say it's coming. I think the dear sweet 'yout' that like to flash-mob might be in for a few surprises next time around. Next time 'Shanaynay' starts throwing chairs in McDonald's while screaming like a banshee, maybe someone or three can give her what she's asking for.

• 7 years ago

In my opinion it is one of the racist and most discriminative places in the world. Its definitely the most racist one I have ever visited. I spent a summer there last year on a J1 and couldn't get over the hate that people had for other religions and races.

America is supposed to be this big melting pot of cultures so I thought it would practise tolerance.

People talked so casually about hating Muslims and Black people and making huge generalisations by categorising millions of people as one. Its just pure uneducated ignorance.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yeah but they are very classcist. It's common to hear derogatory comments about people who don't work or collect welfare or statements saying "**** the rich" or calling people stupid or pansies so even if they are not racist they are other things that are just as bad.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

What you showed me here is the most racist bias data that has been compiled and posted here. As for white here or any other place, it depends on who you ask.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I really like the Rape statistic kind of says it all. Poor Aunt Jamima.

• James
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I am inclined to believe poverty plays a significant role you overlook. While the NATION's economy might be booming, while ALL the white people have a job-----what are the unemployment statistics for blacks? What are the poverty statistics for blacks? What are the educational opportunities for blacks. Rich white parents can afford to send their kids to college. If a black kid wanted to go to college, his entire community couldn't afford to send him.

• 7 years ago

-Probably Not. We Americans tend to like to Think that We have the "Market Cornered" on a lot of Social Advances. But when You Look & Listen CLOSELY to what We're "About", it's usually Our Beliefs that have US "Cornered", -not the Market. ;)

• 7 years ago

Well according to liberal logic only the American white democrat people are the least racist of all people on earth.

NAACP chair: Legitimate for IRS to target 'admittedly racist' Tea Party

http://www.examiner.com/article/naacp-chair-legiti...

obama phone is racist

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/10/15/101570...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

yup. and they are paying for their lack of racism with the beatings of their children and the rapes of their women

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.