How come liberals don't think it was such a bad thing for Hussein to gas the Kurds in Iraq but....?

a tragedy for the Syrian government to do it to its people? What's changed?

Right. It's not like Iraq actually HAD WMDs and sent them to.....I don't know....Syria when liberals gave them 18 months to do it.

And exactly where is all that oil we gained in going into Iraq? I haven't seen it.

• Grif
    Favorite Answer

I keep asking the very same question. Why does nobody care Saddam butchered hundreds of thousands of people often with the usage of chemical weapons but Assad does it and now everyone is outraged. I can't begin to understand how any of that makes sense.

Well, I doubt you can find an actual liberal who thought it was OK for Hussein to gas the Kurds, but you don't really care about facts. Meanwhile, why do you think the attack happened 5 days AFTER the UN inspectors arrived in Syria? Does that even make sense to you?Are you familiar with the term "false flag"?

• Frank

Yes, I'm sure we all remember the liberals noting how they were cool with gassing the Kurds.

edit: C'mon now, that's too funny. The idea that Saddam had WMD's and shipped his best weapons to another country just as he's being attacked by an overwhelming force is patently ridiculous. If he had them, he would have used them against us.

Same reason why c0n$ used WMDs as an excuse to attack oil rich Iraq but don't advocate invading resource poor North Korea - it wasn't worth it.

They also seemed to deny that poison gas is a weapon of mass destruction since they made the asinine claims that Iraq had none even though it was common knowledge that Hussein used them on Kurds.