Question! Please read below and than answer?

Most Republicans were against Social Security when it was proposed and implemented but today most like it. Republicans were against Medicare and later Medicaid but now mostly support them. Don't you think it will be the same case with the Affordable Health Care Act when they learn what is in it?

Update:

PFC MAC--If you believe that than what are doing to try and change it?

Update 2:

Teddy-- all that will happen is the teapartyRepublicans screw things up and than come to the Democrats and adult Republicans to fix it.

Update 3:

YB--The Republicans have not moved they are still in the same place but the teapartiers have move so far right that being a good and responsible Conservative is not good enough. They believe that to save our Country they may have to destroy it. Which makes no sense?

Mr. Ripple--We need willing people to sit and discuss our needs, for the betterment of our people all our people. Congress gets free health care, why not everyone? If Congress shuts down the Government they lose the same as everyone else. They are no better than the ditch digger.

Update 4:

Wiley--tell me the truth how many things have our President have done that you like? If he was not our President and Hillary was you would still be anger?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

" The father is always a Republican to his son,

and his mother's always a Democrat."

Robert Frost

Does this fit the argument, discussion rather? L if I know! Maybe we should think about it though.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Perhaps you have been nisled into thinking it is just a handful of republicans who don't like it and it is because they just don't know what's in it.

no, the list is rapidly growing of folks on YOUR side of the fence who dislike the idea, ane really, the ONLY people I hear defending it are people who really can't tell you anything about it that is factual.

Seriously, ccoop, how have YOU benefited by it?

My wife initially loved it because in 2009, her youngest kid was 24, and went bvack on her insurance. But now he's 28 and is back off it. AND there are now things we used to get covered that no longer are. Remember when we were promiseded we could keep ourr plan if we liked it? Well that was a flat out LIE. I don'tlike being lied to by my president.

• 6 years ago

I think they know the political reality. That cutting those massive pork programs will result in the Republicans losing and the Democrats increasing the programs beyond what they are now. We just have to wait until the financial situation becomes even more apparent in this country. Then both sides will want to cut programs.

• 6 years ago

The entire political spectrum has shifted to the left.

As Democrats have moved further left, the republicans have failed to hold firm.

They, too, have moved further left.

They have abandoned conservative values.

True conservatives are now without a political party to represent them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

If you think democrats like nazi paloousy had you well being in mind when they passed that bill you need to wake up. I think every member of the Gov'ment right now except maybe, maybe a couple care anything about the people. Republicans or democrats.

Source(s): What's that palousy said. You have to pass it to see what's in it.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Actually yes but those who are tea party will still want the GOP to reconsider the AHC act because it wasn't put into force by them. too many Americans benefit from it to be repealed as does many are going to want after three years to see if hospital and emergency room costs go down.

• 6 years ago

Once republicans get back in the Obama care will be history.

• 6 years ago

Most republicans are retarded. Most democrats are retarded. They both dgaf and help sell out our country. jeez... wake up...

• J J
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

government didn't want to lose power once it was gained.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.