Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 7 years ago

Is this a good low budget gaming laptop?

Ok so I was looking at this laptop (I have a budget of £500) and I found this laptop for £429.99

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/laptops-netbooks/lap...

Its a HP Pavilion G6-2399sa

It has a quad core AMD A10-4600M APU Processor (2.3ghz 4 mb cache)

8GB RAM

Radeon HD 7660G Integrated graphics card along with 3.98 GB of extra memory for the graphics card.

I am looking to play games mainly minecraft GTA IV and maybe some skyrim will this laptop lend well to playing these games on low to high settings? Also if anyone has a laptop in my budget that is similar or better feel free to list it and ill check it out :)

I would go for a desktop for gaming but that sounds like it would play all the games you want on low to medium settings :)

Oh yea I have and AMD apu that is WAY worse and can play Minecraft (Barely)

its an AMD E2 1800 APU... Compare them :'( You would do good with this laptop Good Luck!

It would be good. But I reccomend a cooling pad because these things can go over 90c when playing bf3

Source(s): Personal xp

yes this is OK for the games you play and for your budget

Source(s): game debate