STP of Volkswagen Novo Polo Sedan?

Hey.. I am working on this project for my Brand Management class... Can anybody please tell me about the STP of VOlkswagen Novo Polo Sedan ?

Apart from this.. Do you know any place from where I can get details of all the cars of VW (Apart from the official website.. because STP's are not given there) ..

@Tyler...

STP as in Segmentation. Targeting and Positioning...

Favorite Answer

STP? Like the oil company or?

VW info can be had on VWVortex, Wikipedia, etc

Add some more details and I'll try to help

Source(s): VW Guy
  • ric

With a budjet of seven lak you are able to in basic terms purchase a petroleum vehicle and since the entire kms pushed in in step with year is low,the petrol vehicle would be perfect for you.I desire the i20 for you.all the different vehicle would be costing greater beneficial than 8 lak onroad.The sail is a sparkling vehicle and we can not assume the vehicle without winding up a attempt holiday of ten thousand kms minimum.i20is the suited decision for you.it relatively is gentle is holiday and function and there's a good bags area which help you in weekend journeys.