Would you rather have a boy or a girl, if you had to pick one of these names?
I know it doesn't matter as long as the child is healthy and all the bla bla. I KNOW. So please, don't lecture me on something purely hypothetical, as the given question will never be reality for anyone alright?
Just pretend you have the two names given, one boy name, one girl name. Which one do you like better? The girl name or the boy name, hence: What gender would you prefer to have, if it was solely based on the names?
All names are foreign, all names are listed girl name vs boy name.
Answering "neither" is not an option.
1) (Ava Sophie OR Matthew Jake)
2) (Nenet Isis OR Ravic Amon)
3) (Mardea Seghen OR Jamar Keon)
4) (Evita Coco OR Joaquin Feo)
5) (Jaya Indira OR Lochan Amar)
6) (Meja Els OR Espen Jozef)
7) (Iva Jelena OR Lev Rurik)
BQ: Best name out of the bunch? Worst name out of the bunch?
- MeganLv 66 years agoFavorite Answer
1) Matthew Jake
2) Ravic Amon
3) Jamar Keon
4) Joaquin Feo
5) Lochan Amar
6) Espen Jozef
7) Iva Jelena
As you can see, i'm a lot easier to please with boys names. For myself too, i'd much rather only have boys than girls, for naming and also none name related reasons.
BQ: Best is Espen, Worst is Jaya Indira
- Anonymous6 years ago
BQ Joaquin Feo
- 6 years ago
1) (Ava Sophie OR Matthew Jake) - Ava Sophia
2) (Nenet Isis OR Ravic Amon) - Ravic Amon
3) (Mardea Seghen OR Jamar Keon) - Jamar Keon
4) (Evita Coco OR Joaquin Feo) - Evita Coco
5) (Jaya Indira OR Lochan Amar) - Lochan Amar
6) (Meja Els OR Espen Jozef) - Espen Jozef
7) (Iva Jelena OR Lev Rurik)- Iva Jelena
I love all my names chosen, but I find it a lot easier to find boy names, versus girl names that are much harder.
Best- Ava Sophia- Beautiful feminine names :)
Worst- Espen Jozef- I'd prefer Aspen Joseph, least liked as just doesn't sound right together