Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 7 years ago

What happens if you eat raw bacon?

I ate raw bacon this morning (I really didn't feel like cooking it lol I just heated it.) and my mom came in a she told me to stop eating it or something will happen. I kept asking her and she didn't want to answer me. What happens help!!!!

Favorite Answer

You Will probably feel really isck, but you should be alright. Just don't ea anymore raw bacon! Just curious, how did it taste?

• kervin

Eating Undercooked Bacon

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What happens if you eat raw bacon?

Source(s): eat raw bacon: https://tr.im/9msN5

I ve been eating raw bacon for years. Almost every day but the bacon was locally processed.

Who knows for sure? I eat raw turkey bacon and don't get sick.

If you do it in Germany nothing will happen. The most of us like. But we have a strict trichinae inspection.

Guten Appetit.

http://www.adpic.de/data/picture/detail/Mettbroetc...

In other countries I would avoid meat, that is not well done.

But in Germany you can only eat pork and beef raw. Avoid other raw meat with the exception of smoked goose breast. Trichinae will make you severe sick and even can kill you.

Don't worry about it you will be fine. Bacon is cured and usually smoked. If it has been properly refrigerated there is nothing to worry about. Have done it many times myself.

Source(s): Used to raise hogs and make my own bacon.

Have you already tried out Eating for Energy (120 raw food diet recipes) process? Move on this site : http://StayEatingRaw.com/DIY . This can undoubtedly teach people!

Trichinosis, also called trichinellosis, or trichiniasis, is a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork

The point of cooking is primarily for two reasons:

1. So we can chew and digest it easier, otherwise expect a tummy-ache and possibly constipation.

2. To burn off bacteria, your mother is correct. Keep it up and you're going to get sick.