promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 7 years ago

What happens if you eat raw bacon?

I ate raw bacon this morning (I really didn't feel like cooking it lol I just heated it.) and my mom came in a she told me to stop eating it or something will happen. I kept asking her and she didn't want to answer me. What happens help!!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You Will probably feel really isck, but you should be alright. Just don't ea anymore raw bacon! Just curious, how did it taste?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kervin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Eating Undercooked Bacon

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What happens if you eat raw bacon?

I ate raw bacon this morning (I really didn't feel like cooking it lol I just heated it.) and my mom came in a she told me to stop eating it or something will happen. I kept asking her and she didn't want to answer me. What happens help!!!!

Source(s): eat raw bacon: https://tr.im/9msN5
  • 5 years ago

I ve been eating raw bacon for years. Almost every day but the bacon was locally processed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Who knows for sure? I eat raw turkey bacon and don't get sick.

• 7 years ago

If you do it in Germany nothing will happen. The most of us like. But we have a strict trichinae inspection.

Guten Appetit.

http://www.adpic.de/data/picture/detail/Mettbroetc...

In other countries I would avoid meat, that is not well done.

But in Germany you can only eat pork and beef raw. Avoid other raw meat with the exception of smoked goose breast. Trichinae will make you severe sick and even can kill you.

• 7 years ago

Don't worry about it you will be fine. Bacon is cured and usually smoked. If it has been properly refrigerated there is nothing to worry about. Have done it many times myself.

Source(s): Used to raise hogs and make my own bacon.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Have you already tried out Eating for Energy (120 raw food diet recipes) process? Move on this site : http://StayEatingRaw.com/DIY . This can undoubtedly teach people!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Trichinosis, also called trichinellosis, or trichiniasis, is a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork

• 7 years ago

The point of cooking is primarily for two reasons:

1. So we can chew and digest it easier, otherwise expect a tummy-ache and possibly constipation.

2. To burn off bacteria, your mother is correct. Keep it up and you're going to get sick.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.