L2
L2 asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 7 years ago

Scamming the IRS for large returns? What's next?

And the scams just keep coming, these latinos are becoming notorious in stealing from the United States, it will only get worse. Are we a joke or what? And they think we want a latino in the White House, I don't think so.

The Clintons were taking bus loads of Mexicans and dropping them off in numerous states to get that vote, and the Clintons scammed the hell out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was president, needless to say they went to NY when the left the WH, ever wonder why? Now look at their students, it will get worse than this if we aren't careful.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/07/irs_...

Favorite Answer

What do you expect from a Clinton or a Democrat for that matter.

• ?

Perhaps scamming Obamacare will be next. It's to be expected in these, the last days.

See: 2 Timothy 3:1

Source(s): The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.

You hate hispanics and you hate Democrats. We get it.

My turn: I hate dumb people who vote for GOP corporate welfare without even thinking or realizing it. And gun lobby fanboys -- I hate gun lobby fanboys.

Everyone wins when we all lay out hate on the table.

• im guessing youre republican?

clinton was the last president to leave office with the country in pretty good condition.