Are Kelly green blazers still in style?

I'm a mom of two toddlers and go full time to college so I hardly ever ever find time to keep up with fashion. It doesn't bother me nor make me stress haha, I've just recently fell in love with the idea of owning a Kelly green blazer. I guess they were popular last spring 2012, but what about now? I can't seem to find one at a reasonable price. I'm not much if an eBay girl nor amazon. Any suggestions or input on what to wear the is fall? I'm re-stocking my wardrobe and getting rid of old items. What are must-haves or wardrobe staples? What's trending!? Thanks in advance. :)

Favorite Answer

I have various colors of leather jackets, or jackets for that, and I save them in the colors best for the season.

Camel for fall or when I wear brown tones, I have black & camel combination, so my camel goes too!

Black for winter. You can wear your Kelly green, here, too since green, red, blues, are all Christmassy!

Cinnamon for Valentine's or Christmas season.

Pink for Cancer (mom's jacket who died of cancer, now as a vendor or special events, I wear that!)

Green, other shades of green, for spring, St. Patrick's Day, or any outfit that matches.

Turquoise: for any time of the year! My color for this year.

"Fashion is supposed to be worn for several seasons, not just one". ~ Victoria Beckham.