Darwin
Darwin asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

how should i spend my last few hours?

u guys were all right the little game i was playing was really dumb

supposedly it takes like a few hours to bleed out. i dont know if i will because i cut my legs and those dont really bleed very much but i cut as deep as i could so like fingers crossed lol.

in the case that i dont have more than a few hours left how should i spend them?

i dont think yahoo answers is a very good use of this precious time. i think ill spend a minute of it deleting my browser history because i looked up some embarrassing things lol...

also, if it doesnt work what do i do? do i try again, give up? what?

or should i just like wrap it up and put tons of bandages on it now because its probs not going to work anyway and im just making my sheets bloody for no reason and should just quit and go to sleep?

ugh idk what to do.

in case u were wondering the reason is i have to lose 15 lbs minimum before monday or i will. idk. probably burst into tears and punch people. i rather save myself the embarrassment and kill myself now than be fat and a *****.

• Favorite Answer

If your cuts are really deep and you are still bleeding you need to put them under cold water to rinse them out, and if you have cut on your arm or legs then lift them up to stop the bleeding. Put some plasters and bandage where you have cut and put a tourniquet around to stem the bleeding. You also need to go to the hospital to get checked out and you might also need to have stitches to fix the cuts, and some medication.

Please stop self harming. I have been there and it's no fun. Death isn't the answer and you have one precious life that shouldn't be wasted. Rather than focusing on the negatives in your life focus on the positives. Whatever has happened in your life can be fixed and life does get better and your future is bright. Talk to somebody about it like a counsellor who can help you through it.

Good luck xoxo

PLEASE stop. Don't do it. Go get help now. Go to your mom, dad, sibling, friend, neighbor, ANYONE. Call an ambulance if there's no one. Your life is too precious to give up. I'm sure you're perfect. Everyone is, in their own way. If you are unhappy with yourself, change something, don't waste your life away. If you end your life now, you'll never achieve what you want. It takes time and effort, believe me. Proper diet and exercise. But it's all worth it if that's what you want. Work for what you want, and get the satisfaction of proving everyone wrong. I'm actually in tears right now. I know how you feel. A lot of people do. Please get help from ANYONE, right now. You're perfect, please don't do this. I hope everything turns out okay. I hope you wake up tomorrow safe and happy, as well as everyday after that. Please have the courage to keep holding on, I'm begging you. God bless.

Please get some help. It will benefit you greatly. By the way, It is not possible to lose 15 pounds in days.

Listen, I know how you feel about the weight stuff. I'm 20 years and still struggle with losing weight. I wish more than anything that I could be more fit. However I am staying strong and encourage you to be as well. We can do it. Whether it needs guidance by the help of a professional, we can keep our physical and emotional health in place.

I don't know if anyone's told you this...I believe in you.

To be problem-loose, formerly each and each and every and each and every thing i did not have self concept it.. reason quite.. it may in reality be a dramatic thanks to provide up yahoo ideas y'understand? for each guy or lady to exercising consultation.. and as straight away as I analyze what you wrote in her question i grew to develop into already wondering an same element =/ She made herself sound like shes a canines getting positioned down.. I propose shes someone, they don't even enable assisted suicides like that.. i'm fairly skeptical ideal now. although, if it grew to develop into authentic then I do adventure quite undesirable for her and stuff, yet immediately I in reality idea about it and also you acquire a real sturdy aspect =/ Thats fairly ill and disgusting. Uhm, did not she die on the 9th?

My god, stop. You don't want to wake up in a hospital bed. You really don't. You fxcking need help because you're going to fxck up your life and regret it - if you even live long enough to regret it. I swear on my life, you're going to look back and wonder why the hell you did that. I know because I look back everyday wondering why the hell I would do the things I did to fxck up my life. Right now, you are alive, you have potential to change the things you do not like. You have power and control over things you don't even realize you have power and control over. If you kill yourself, you lose all of that. Death isn't happiness, death is powerless. Stop.

omg you need to stop

if the cut is really deep you should use a towel and put pressure on the wound before you get to a hospital, then you should talk to someone about getting psychiatric help

I hope this is a troll. If not, I am sorry about what has happened and I think you should call someone or tell someone and if you don't want to do that.. Think of happy things in life.

Listen to your favorite songs. I think it's a nice way to go.

Are you serious? Call 911, that's what you do!!!

• Diesel

I doubt people will really make fun of you... Please don't hurt yourself. I've been where you are before. Message me if you want to talk.