How should i spend my last few hours?

u guys were all right the little game i was playing was really dumb supposedly it takes like a few hours to bleed out. i dont know if i will because i cut my legs and those dont really bleed very much but i cut as deep as i could so like fingers crossed lol. in the case that i dont have more than a few hours... show more u guys were all right the little game i was playing was really dumb

supposedly it takes like a few hours to bleed out. i dont know if i will because i cut my legs and those dont really bleed very much but i cut as deep as i could so like fingers crossed lol.

in the case that i dont have more than a few hours left how should i spend them?

i dont think yahoo answers is a very good use of this precious time. i think ill spend a minute of it deleting my browser history because i looked up some embarrassing things lol...

also, if it doesnt work what do i do? do i try again, give up? what?

or should i just like wrap it up and put tons of bandages on it now because its probs not going to work anyway and im just making my sheets bloody for no reason and should just quit and go to sleep?

ugh idk what to do.
Update: in case u were wondering the reason is i have to lose 15 lbs minimum before monday or i will. idk. probably burst into tears and punch people. i rather save myself the embarrassment and kill myself now than be fat and a *****.