Is it hard to get into Trinity College Dublin as a non EU?

Hi! I was wondering if it is difficult to get into Trinity College in Dublin. I was unable to find the acceptance rate and I really want to attend this school. I read the entrance requirements but that is only to be considered. I live in the states and am going to be a junior. I have a 3.6 GPA (hopefully i will... show more Hi! I was wondering if it is difficult to get into Trinity College in Dublin. I was unable to find the acceptance rate and I really want to attend this school. I read the entrance requirements but that is only to be considered. I live in the states and am going to be a junior. I have a 3.6 GPA (hopefully i will raise it this year) and am going to take AP English this year and as a senior AP environmental science and AP bio. I am an Irish citizen but one needs a residency to be considered EU. I visited the campus last October and fell in love. I have family there and i just love everything about it. One of cousins graduated from TCD and another is going to be a freshman this year. Since I know 2 people who have been admitted I feel that it is not that hard to get into and that they would like Non Eu students since they would pay more, but i am not exactly sure. So do you think i would be able to get into TCD? and i have not taken my SATs but i have been studying a crap load for them for the spring.
2 answers 2