Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any Science fiction movies where Humans as bad guys and Aliens as good guys?

of course other than Avatar.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Fitz
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Enemy Mine

District 9

E.T.

Super 8

KPAX

The Day The Earth Stood Still

Starman

Taken (TV alien miniseries)

The Abyss

Escape to Witch Mountain

The Iron Giant

Paul (comedy)

Race to Witch Mountain

That's all I can think of.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Just gonna point out that it is a movie, and most people aren't interested in the peaceful aliens coming to the planet and movie companies want money. Well for starters, the chance of extraterrestrial life not existing is astronomically low, just considering the number of planets. The main thing is if it is a) intelligent and b) within our galaxy otherwise it's existance is irrelevant as we would no be able to contact them. If they were intelligent and were capable of inter-galactic travel, then chances are they're peaceful. They most likely would not have achieved inter-galactic travel if they were violent as they would have killed each other off first, though they could have some sort of hive mentality which I suppose would get around this. Also, it doesn't make much sense that another advanced species would come to Earth for our resources as it would be much easier to obtain these resources from other places in the universe than eradicating an entire species to get to them.

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Men in black

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.