what 3ds games should i buy?

I'm upgrading to a 3ds soon, and i don't know which games i should REALLY get. i can only buy two games (for now) because i am not rich. my tastes lean more towards jrpgs and arcade games.

PS: the eshop is not available in my country ><

Favorite Answer

Zelda Ocarina of time and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow-Mirror of Fate for RPGs and as for 3ds arcade games Disney Infinity and The Smurfs 2

You can always get arcade games on the Nintendo eshop app that is built-in, and the games are at a lower cost than they would be at retailer stores. As for rpg's, you should get The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3D ( which I highly recommend ) or you could look around and find some games that you will like.

Source(s): my experience

Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Fire Emblem Awakening seem to be GREAT RPGs. An arcade game I like is Pokemon Rumble Blast!

Source(s): I have a 3DS and talk to people about this stuff.

Heroes of Ruin! Great game!

Source(s): I have it and play it all the time!

Wait for the new Pokemon X and Y

archeage kr general or bns kr game , the accounts just cost $9.4 and $11.99, go to www.3zoom.com to get it .

smt iv

Fire emblem awakening