Danny worsnop from asking Alexandria writing an autobiography?

Well I was doing research about Danny worsnop from asking Alexandria and I seen that he was writing an autobiography. It is supposedly called "am I insane?". I would really like to read it and I was wondering if it has already been released. If not, when will it be released? And where can I buy the book, like barnes and noble, eBay, or amazon? And I would only like serious answers only thank you. (oh, and check out their short film. It's on iTunes for $1.99. I saw the preview and it's super scary. "Ben, where the fuc.k are you? Get here now!! -What's wrong? Is he going to be ok? Danny!?" it made me cry)

Favorite Answer

It hasn't been released yet. I'm waiting for it though. I don't know when it'll be released. But you should be able to get it on Amazon. I don't know if it'll be sold at any popular book stores. Through sin And Self Destruction. :3

He's went through a lot of mess in his life. He had a past drug addiction that was messing up his life big time. You don't have to be a certain age to write an autobiography. He's experiences enough to make one.

• lil

Danny Worsnop Age

Umm, okay.

He's going to be 23 in a couple weeks.

How much could he possibly have to put in a book by that age?

Seriously. If you're going to write an autobiography, you should wait until you've been around longer than 23 years. He's still a kid in terms of where he is in his life.

• Pamela

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aybGR

Gahh what is with the labels!! Anyone who feels the need to label themselves as Emo or Scene or whatever is just another sheep - which ironically is the exact opposite of what they are trying to be lol :L He is just an awesome guy who plays in a great band, and thats all anyone needs to know :)