nick asked in SportsOther - Sports · 6 years ago

Is this a good skateboard (read description)?

I am going to start skateboarding again so i don't need something super good, but i want something that won't chip and won't break in a few days. I found one that was on sale for $70 and i'm not sure if it is good or not. http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:192416/sku:65-05...

Sorry it is actually $60

Best Answer

Yeah its good, ebay has some good deals too. For $79 you could get an almost deck with krux trucks, abec 9 bearings, spitfirewheels and mob griptape

The deck quality is top of the line; the bearings are a little slower, but more durable than higher abecs; Slant trucks are decent they have, atleast the quality that a lot of smaller cruisers (bantam cruisers) are good, so those must be too.

%15 off if you bought it before the end of today and free shipping, that's a great deal. THe only thing I would consider is board size, it's a little on a small side. Most people 16+ go up to 7.75, and almost everyone I know 18+ rides 8.0-8.5.

I would only get that one if you're below 150 pounds to be honest. And below 16.

Then again size doesn't matter that much, it's just a preference thing, some of the top pros ride smaller decks to get more pop. And if you don't even know how to Ollie a smaller board might be a little better to learn on.

Good luck.

• albert

Yeah, and if you used the coupon code you could get it for less than 50$ with free shipping., the deck is worth $50 itself! If you used the promo code and got it, you got a great deal.