Are there any alive grandchildren of Ernest Hemingway left?

I just wondered, if everyone from the Hemingway-family has died, or are there still anyone left, having smaller children?

Update:

But did any of the grand children get children? I think it's very interesting

Update 2:

I did go on wiki, but the youngest child I can see here is born in 1970, and she doesnt have her own page...just wonderes if she ever got kids, they must also be grown up now and also maybe have kids now?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mariel Hemingway and her older sister, Joan, are still alive. (Another sister, Margeaux, is no longer living.) Mariel has two daughters. Ernest Hemingway's other grandchildren did not become famous, so their lives aren't publicly known. Agewise, they would still be alive, and it's likely that at least some of them had children.

• 4 years ago

Ernest Hemingway Grandchildren

• 8 years ago

No, I'm sure there are still Hemingways left. Afterall, he was married 10 times (haha).

But, yeah, none of his works are public domain because the money is still going to the relatives. As to their names, I'm not entirely sure.

I recommend going on Wikipedia. It should give a list of all of his kids and theirs.

• 8 years ago

I know of Mariel Hemingway. I think he was her grandfather.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

No, the Hemingways died because they lacked faith in Christ and spat in his face. Hence He sent down plagues and heart attacks to them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.