Name this former daytime soap opera?

Clue #1: It aired on NBC from 1999 to 2007, and on DirecTV from 2007 to 2008.

Clue #2: It was set in the fictional town of Harmony, somewhere in New England.

Clue #3: Its core families are the Cranes, the Lopez-Fitzgeralds, the Bennetts, and the Russells.

Clue #4: Unlike other soaps, it was well known for supernatural and paranormal storylines.

And clue #5: It was where Jesse Metcalfe, Justin Hartley, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead have all gotten their starts.

Does anyone know the title?

Favorite Answer

It was Passions, it came on right after Days. Dark Shadows was well known for paranormal though. I tried watching Passions and got a little caught up in it but not enough to stay watching. I believe the guy who plays Rafe on Days was on that show, wasn't he?

Passions which aired after Another World was cancelled in 1999, it's last date was 2007. Here's a question for you, which famous celeberity orginiated the role of Rebecca Hogkins? Answer is Maureen Mccormick (Marcia Brady, Brady Bunch)

That would definitely be Passions - home of Ethan Crane - who was apparently the only young man in town worth having. Also the soap opera where Susan Lucci's daughter got her start as Gwen.

• mickus

Y & R stands for the The youthful and the fewer than pressure. that is determined on the city of Genoa city, Wisconsin. that is about the Newmans and the Abbotts who own agencies that compete antagonistic to at least one yet another. Victor Newman and Jack Abbott are bitter enemies. The instruct makes a speciality of the on a daily basis lives of them and their households and friends. that is a very sturdy cleansing soap.

• Anna

Oh, tbell. You're losing your touch. Too easy. And not because tons o' people answered before me. It was passions. I used to watch it after Days. That show was funny!

• MAK

Passions ..... and we still get to see ...... two good looking former actors now acting on Days, Galen Gering/Luis/Rafe and Eric Martsolf/Ethan/Brady.

Passions. i loved that show.

Passions. Sorry I was looking it up and I found it.

I think it was "Passions".