Will My iPhone's warranty stay?

I broke my iPhone's screen about 4 months ago. I want to get it fixed but I couldn't find a good price. The best I could find was apple for $200. But if I go with them and they fix my screen, would it void my warranty? I want to keep my warranty considering I have it till December. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

your warranty is already void.... your device has physical damage... but if you pay Apple $200+ for a new screen, then your warranty is reestablished

Phone warranty and insurance is JUST LIKE car warranty and insurance…

So… your asking me… you broke your windshield… your dealer is gonna charge you $200 to fix it… will its still be in warranty??????? Again I say---- your warranty is already void.... your car has physical damage... but if you pay your dealer $200+ for a new windshield, then your warranty is reestablished…

Get my drift….

Source(s): 5 years wireless tech, see us on Facebook
  • T H

Consider claiming repair on your home insurance. If Apple repair it should preserve your warranty.