Why are Republicans so against a public healthcare system that works for every other industrialized country?

Have they ever traveled 5 miles beyond their corn fields and barnhouses?

lol @ mad conservatives citing poor countries like Ecuador and random anecdotes

You guys really bringing up "death panels" again? Like, srsly?

u mad bro. so mad.

• Gazza
    Favorite Answer

I just LMFAO at the absolute BULL SH!T that Americans believe about universal health care. It's not perfect but at least every citizen is cared for.

I live in a country with universal health care and my daughter suffered a brain aneurysm. She received state of the art surgery the very next day, when swelling in the brain was under control. She received excellent aftercare and now receives regular check ups, brain scans and medication. I didn't need expensive insurance and I didn't get a hospital bill.

The USA is #1 in expenditure per capita for health care, yet ranked 37th in the world as a health care provider.

Is seems that the health care insurance companies in the USA have done a great propaganda job on Americans.

Well, I've been to over 30 countries, and I can say your full of crap.

What exactly is the low standards by which you call "working" leftie ?

Pregnant mothers encouraged not to show up at UK emergency rooms ?

6 month waiting periods for treatment in Canada for ailments like Cancer ? 6 months could mean the world as to whether you live or die.

Or maybe you want to con everyone into giving up 90% of their income for the grand and excessive exploits of Sweden ?

Don't Demonize Republicans all because they are standing in the way of this piece of crap President and are on the side of the citizens of this country. Do you moron lefties realize you've been paying for Obama care for a few years now but the major provisions aren't even going to be enacted until 2014 ?

And what of Obama gutting Medicare to pay for it ?

Or the various laws leaking out to the people and media which tells a totally different story than Obama's LIE's........like keeping your policy, lower premiums, keeping your doctor, etc, etc.

Why are liberals and progressive scum so stupid they can't admit Obama is a LIAR ? Or that they were fooled with that 'hope and change' BS ? Your on a sinking ship, insisting that the captain of your Titanic was right. And if it were just you, i'd throw you an anchor and be rid of you forever, but we are all on this sinking ship and you can go F**K yourself for all the lies you've been telling and propaganda you spread to try and change the minds of 70% of the nation that said NO to Obamacare

Just how stupid must you be to ignore the REAL news about Obamacare.

Like the fake accounting ?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/pos...

26 of 50 states (57 if your Obama) won't implement this crap legislation.

The 21 tax increases that it calls for ?

The shenanigans for getting it paid for, not only gutting medicare, but with fines for non-policy holders and other 'creative' fee's which can only be described as government enforced THEFT.

The average cost to the young whom won't buy Obama care due to how expensive it is ?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014241278873246...

Or how illegal immigrants aren't required to be covered by it, therefore it might inspire hiring over American citizens ?

Perhaps you need to pull your head out of your (_I_) and research a little bit longer.

Jamie and Steve Rogers and the rest of the *** backward conservatives are the problem people with this country they don't understand past there white neighborhood because there too ignorant and afraid to venture out get some intellectual curiosity so they automatically assume there's nothing better out there then what they see in front of them and what there family raised em to believe pitiful just pitiful

Source(s): I'm white and a proud American but I frown upon you both shame..... P.s. Fox News is for scared and ignorant white trash who still think black people have tales. P.s.s. have fun frolicking with your cousin in the corn belt
  • it does not work,unless you consider letting gramma die because she is too old to be revived....the old stand by of the doctor reviving a patient does not happen if they are past a certain age in countries like Britain and Canada,even if she could easily be saved...i do not want a democrat making decisions for my family,especially when they wil use the irs and any other power they have to attack their enemies...and oh yeah,...the IRS will be making those decisions,...sparky...

please do not compare this great country with others

we are a great country with a very new idea

that has worked very good

and made us the greatest country in the world in the shortest amount of time

if in some way you feel bad for living here then move on

I love this country and

I am proud to say I watch fox news

and not get my news from comedy central..

thumbs down

im sorry I now feel a tingle up my leg

Obama is black and the messiah

omg Obama Obama Obama..

Source(s): more thumbs down? now I see rainbows omg Obama won the nobel piece prize for being black he must be the messiah..

If you think for an instant that Obamacare is a good thing you are truly an imbecile.

Like the UK where you have wait 6 months to get a MRI?

It doesn't "work".

There are tons of problems with socialized medicine in other countries. If you don't believe that, you are living in a fool's paradise.

• Don M

So you like waiting in long lines and having bureaucrats determine what treatment you get--if you get it at all?

I don't want to pay for other people I don't even know of course!