Which paintball hopper/loader should i get? The invert halo too or halo b v35 with a rip drive?

I'm not new to paintball I've played for 3 1/2 years then quit and sold all my gear. Now I'm getting back into the sport so I need equipment again. I recently purchased a dangerous power g5 and now i'm looking for a good hopper/loader. I was looking at a invert halo too or halo b v35 with a rip... show more I'm not new to paintball I've played for 3 1/2 years then quit and sold all my gear. Now I'm getting back into the sport so I need equipment again. I recently purchased a dangerous power g5 and now i'm looking for a good hopper/loader. I was looking at a invert halo too or halo b v35 with a rip drive. I've owned a rotor before but right now I don't have the extra cash to buy one and i'm itching to play right now so I don't want to wait. Which would be best for my gun?