What are these flat-brim hats taking over stores?

I went to a Phillies game yesterday and planned on getting a new hat......but literally 95% of them were those stupid flat-brim styles! I like the normal ones WAY more but they barely had any! The reason I don't like them flat is because it looks punk-kidish in my opinion. All the a$$hole kids in my school were them which partly ruined it for me. "LIDS" has the same problem....smh. Are the normal styles "out of fab" now? Stupid.

Favorite Answer

Those flat brimmed hats are called "Snap backs" or "Flat brims" And personally, I hate them.