Which is the best Identity Theft Protection I can get? Identity Theft Protection that really works?

What is the best identity theft protection I can get? My car was stolen while I was at work and although I reported it straight away and cancelled my cards and cellphone, the thief was still able to run up several thousand dollars worth of debt in my name. It's taken me nearly 8 months to deal with the mess and... show more What is the best identity theft protection I can get? My car was stolen while I was at work and although I reported it straight away and cancelled my cards and cellphone, the thief was still able to run up several thousand dollars worth of debt in my name. It's taken me nearly 8 months to deal with the mess and I want to make sure I have the best identity theft protection available so this never happens again.