Do you get Inspired by Advertisements and buy things? its just Marketing strategy of company?So you ignore it?

What brand products you buy seeing commercials?Do you get desired result as they show in ad film?

Which actor you like most in ad films?

• Best Answer

advertisements make me aware of the product. i don't buy based on the ad. but i may only compare products if i really need to buy the product. and the ad will not effect my choice. it is up to my discretion.

regarding my favorite actor is ad films - i used to enjoy & loved the hutch doggie and also the cute little girl in those ads.zozoos are cute too.

the little girl in the recent children credit card ( kotak mahendra bank i think) ads is adorable too.

the airtel jingle about friends is nice.so are all the young artists who performed for that ad.the ads of nokon/cannon cameras , cadbury,nescafe ads are enjoyable.

if you meant film actors in ads i don't really know. let me see....loreal ads are good...both aishwarya and sonam kapoor are good. gitanjali and tanishq ads are good too. again aishwarya,katrina,bipasha - all look so beautiful.

male actors : hrithik & ranbir is good. arjun rampal is good too.so is john abraham.

and big b is good in the tourism ads.

and all those beautiful bonny babies in ads for baby products are sweet.

• Jaanu

I cant say I'll ignore it completely.

If i'm in a position to select between two brands unknown to me, the one come in ad will influence me more as I have heard that name repeatedly lot of times. So subconsciously it gives me an impression, that I know that product and will tend to buy that :)

But I don't foolishly believe all ads and while seeing some ads i'll feel like "Do they think all people are just stupids to believe this?"

Lately I bought Fogg, it really had no gas at all and it lasted longer :D

I like to see Big B in ads :)

peace :)

I ignore ads . But ads on food are tempting .Sometimes yes sometimes no . I like children acting in ads than film actors.

Rule number one - I don't buy on impulse. If I like the look of something

or if I need something, I will check out the product properly with some research

of my own. The satisfaction of obtaining what you have spent time deciding to

buy is greater than buying something due to adverts!

I ignore them. Money spent on ads is wasteful, and price dropping should be the priority of the day giving back to the people who made them successful far too long already. Just my opinion. Thanks for asking.

No not for ads , i buy only if i need it . but its true that today's ads are so flattering and attractive in which it makes consumers to buy even though they dont need it . fairness creams ads are example for that ...

Yeah i buy some deos and they were great and i personally like that chocolate add

'Master ji pitaji ki patloon 2 bilaad choti kar do'

• jms043

The ads are there to let you know something is available. It`s up to you to decide whether you need it or not.

I just ignore it mostly. Most are just gimmicks and not worth buying in the first place.

• Biff35

If im smoking n have the munchies...the food commercials will normally get me lol