Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 7 years ago

GUYS, would you date a woman with a child? ( toddler/baby)?

So I found out my bf, father of my child, cheated on me, : ( Obviously this question is for ages 25 and up , I just dont want to be forever alone and my daughter with out a father

• Bimmy
    Favorite Answer

Of course. I'd prefer a woman who doesn't have a child, but I wouldn't rule someone out if you were perfect otherwise!

I'm a single mom of three teenagers, and I have dated 3 men that wanted me but not my kids. It's pretty crushing, and it's not like my kids are disrespectful or a problem. So there are a lot of men out there that are pretty selfish that way. But it does seem like you are a lot more likely to find somebody willing to accept your child because of being very young, and you only have one. And you are a lot younger than me. I'm in my 50's with three yet.

Im a mother of one and to be honest, I have men lining up at the door to date me. Every guy that I have dated has loved my child aswell! :)

• Yami

Its esier when the kids are small, no one wants to deal with a bratty teen. But i know many who have married a person with kids.