Watch Dogs or Grand Theft Auto V?

They're both my favorite third person releases of the year but I can pick! Help please? What are your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Grand Theft Auto V. Although Watch Dogs is supposed to be amazing, Grand Theft Auto V is the most anticipated game of the decade, possibly in history. If you havent seen any of the trailers, you should. You cannot compare it to any other game. You can do ANYTHING you please. If you want to rob a bank or a liquor store, go ahead. If you want to do some missions, go ahead, you have three different characters to choose from. Want to just relax? Go out and play some golf, tennis, fly a plane, go on some jet ski's, you can even go searching for bigfoot in the mountains. The things you can do in this game are endless. There is no doubt in my mind that Metacritic will rate this the highest game in history. Good luck in your choice. The map is more than twice the size of Liberty City.

Grand Theft Auto V! I actually had to make the exact same situation, and after looking at all the trailers for both games, I chose GTA V. Grand Theft Auto has really evolved from the PS2 tittles to GTA IV, and I think that the change to GTA V is gonna be just as incredible, if not more.

Grand Theft Auto V For Sure, Are You High

• It depends on you really. If you want over the top ridiculous mayhem go with grand theft auto. If you want a more grounded realistic game then get watch dogs. In my opinion I would choose watch dogs before grand theft auto.....I feel its a much more refreshing new idea.

Source(s): preference and game-play videos

Gta5 all the way.

They are adding tons of stuff to the story mode like animals, planes, cool and random stuff to see and interact with, tons of new locations and Easter eggs.

The multiplayer will be more fun and intense and a huge improvement from the last game.

The feeling you get from teaming up with your friends and taking out other players was awesome.

And if that ever gets boring you could always do some awesome stunts with the new cars and bikes that are modifiable. Go for gta5 you won't regret it.

• ?

You can't get both? GTA V comes out in September and Watch Dogs comes out in November. Both look great, so why not get both?

We all know GTA series but Watch Dogs is different and unique.I prefer Watch Dogs

Dude, really?! GTA 5. And best third person goty is Last of Us.

If I had to pick GTA is probably more fun, but get them both.

Gta v