Shouls I take steroids? (DMZ)?

Please please please don't judge me, I know I've got very serious issues.... I'm 16, i'm a scrawny guy and honestly i can't take it anymore. I'm tired of seeing all my friends all huge and buff getting all the girls and I'm just sitting there all scrawny and weak... and dont tell me that i just need to "workout" and "eat more" because ive been doing that since the 8th grade and i've gained maybe 10 pounds since then.(sophomore now) it's probably my biggest embarrassment. So my brothercycled DMZ because i guess our genetics just suck and he was having the same issue... he looks pretty good now. My one wish is to look good without a shirt and God denies that wish so if i have to force it i will. if theres any safer steroid please let me know i just need the best and the safest as well as effective

Best Answer

Ok let me be honest. I know most of the people copy and paste stuff about steriods off the internet.

I have been bodybuidling for 10 years. I am natural but i will give you the facts.

1- There is a safe way to do steriods. And No you won't die or anything

2- Remember Muscles on steriods are like Rented muscles. As soon as you stop taking them, you will loose them. And if you screw up bad, you will even loose what you have now.

3- Also remember at your age if you start taking them, you will mess up your HPTA, and when you stop taking them you will be on TRT/HRT for the rest of your life. basically you will have to go to the doctor every week for that.

4- Do you have enough money to take them? remember steriods alone won't do anything. You would have to eat big to get big. And also you should have money for PCT (post cycle therapy) after running a steriod cycle. This is very important if you want to keep your erections after you are done with the cycle. Also if you don't do PCT, you will grow booobs.

I can go on and on but its your choice. If you are going to do them anyways, i would just try straight testosterone 500mg/week for 6 weeks but please please please do your research about everything before you get your self into this drug mess.

Okay, here's the harsh reality of your friends. In supermarkets they sell nice big fat chickens that don't taste very good, the reason being is that they're pumped up with water. The drugs teens take when working out (not necessarily steroids) pretty much cause an identical effect. You can look pumped but there is really not that much substance to it, your muscles are filled up with water and if you take DMZ from a young age then you are setting yourself up for a heart attack. And if you have low image self-esteem problems, then they're not going to get better by taking DMZ. That stuff can shrink your reproductive organs. You're 16, its a good age to start working out, but don't fall into that trap. You can get bigger if you do more exercise, that'll increase your appetite and by the time you hit your twenties you will have gained some weight. You're young a still growing, don't screw with that as you might end up regretting it.

Dmz Steroid

i can understand how insecure you might feel, but really, i don't like guys all that muscular. girls look for a lot of things in guys, not just build. if you take steroids they make you an ****** anyway, they mess with your mood. your metabolism will slow down a little bit in your 20s. just sit tight for now, and look for a girl who's not going to judge you based on something you can't even control.

I HATE BIG/BUFF GUYS,&& I HATE ABS AND BIG MUSCLE , sorry for the capitalization its only true though. its reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger even if they're not that big. I'm just saying though. I know you wanted a guy to answer but guess what too bad.

Source(s): I'm a girl .