Acne is ruining my life?!?

Ok, I'm 15 years old and a year ago I had about 1 spot a week just on my face. I started getting spots November 2012 on my face so I went to the doctors and was prescribed benzoyl peroxide, didn't work. I went back again and got another gel and it didn't work. Then I went on holiday to Australia where I... show more Ok, I'm 15 years old and a year ago I had about 1 spot a week just on my face. I started getting spots November 2012 on my face so I went to the doctors and was prescribed benzoyl peroxide, didn't work. I went back again and got another gel and it didn't work. Then I went on holiday to Australia where I sunbathed every day and went swimming a lot, then literally I found ALL my acne was gone, every single spot, so far as to say I had perfect skin. Then, a few weeks after coming home my acne got worse. I had acne on my forehead and a few on my chest/back. I got prescribed tetrocylin, no luck. Then erthymocin, (not sure how to spell it), still no luck. Then it got so bad, a few months ago it spread to my shoulders, face, chest, arms, back, it is ruining my life. I've tried everything from tee tree, witch Hazel, salycic acid, literally every brand of everything and almost every prescription possible from the doctor except accutane. I've changed my lifestyle, I eat healthy, wash regularly, change my sheets and clothes a lot, drink about 3 liters of water a day, I exercise regularly and I have a bath aftera sweating. Presently, my bacne has spread all down my back, and my chest acne is getting worse, my face acne is getting more populated and I cant look at myself. I am currently testing out a loofah for my back/chest acne...

Please help me!!

Did the sun clear my acne in Australia? Should I go on the sunbeds to clear it, will it help?

Any questions just ask and post it under additional details

-Male by the way-